I'm Back! (And Possibly Crazy)
It has been quite a while since my last post--five months to be exact--and despite emails and Facebook messages from a couple of you, I just haven’t made time to do it. So, I’m back! Feel free to give me a bit of a nudge if its going on five months before you hear from me again, but I don’t plan on staying away for so long again. Oh yeah, I really enjoyed the secrets that some of you emailed to me too. Who would have guessed that some of you are either poultry bowl champions, jealous organ non-donors, or that you play sudoku while you poop? Not me.
Anyway, I’d like to share with you guys a little bit of a problem that has been affecting me and my relationship status for quite a few years now. Who knows, maybe one of you will have some advice for me. I call it a problem because I’m honestly not quite sure how to classify it. You see, since about the tenth grade or so, I can be completely infatuated with a girl and just as soon as she shows any sign of requital… boom-- I lose all interest. This has happened with quite a few girls (though there has been an exception or two), and I really don’t want it to continue to happen. I really don’t want to stay single my entire life. I guess it's like a fear of commitment or relationships or something. It’s like I get this feeling kind of like I’m about to freak out or have a panic attack or something, and then I just don’t want to have anything to do with that girl any more, at least until she no longer shows signs of interest in me. I can kind of feel the choking, panicked feeling right now, just thinking about it. I mean I am kind of interested in a girl right now, and although she hasn’t shown any strong signs of requital yet (and they practically have to spell it out for me to get it, I am the world’s absolute worst at reading people) I’m typing this and feeling a little of that feeling at just the thought, and that’s not good.
So, any advice? Or am I just crazy beyond repair? Feel free to comment or email.
0 comments :
Post a Comment