Friday, September 4, 2009

Just a few things I've been wanting to do

So I was thinking of a few things that I really want to do soon and I realized that theres a lot of stuff. Some are things that ive done before some are things that I have not. So if anyone would like to join me in any of these things let me know which ones and it’ll be awesome, ok? These are in no particular order…


1. Go fishing
2. Make fun videos with friends
3. Spend the day canoeing
4. Go white water rafting
5. Spelunking
6. Hiking adventure
7. Learn about hunting
8. Go hunting
9. Go skydiving
10. Play volleyball
11. Spend more time just hanging out with my friends doing nothing in particular
12. Get in shape
13. Move out
14. Get my tattoo touched up
15. Read through the entire Bible
16. Improve my posture
17. Go on a cruise
18. Go to Gatlinburg
19. Play on jet skis
20. Buy a new dirt bike
21. Go on a long camping trip
22. Try to snowboard
23. Start painting again
24. Cook something amazing
25. Go deep sea fishing
26. Go on a road trip
27. Learn to fly a plane
28. Mafia party
29. Learn a martial art
30. Buy a new iPod
31. Be less boring
32. Go to an NFL game
33. go to some college games
34. Visit Bridgett
35. Get back in school
36. Go to school at either Christ for the Nations or Hillsong
37. Finally convince Jordan and Micah to watch Lost with me. (This could take a while...)
38. Just be with my close friends (I had more before I lost the first copy, but this is all I could remember.)

Is there anything you’ve been wanting to do?

0 comments :